Together, Tennessee’s Credit Unions want to build better communities by:
- Providing affordable financial services to more Tennesseans no matter where they live–especially for underserved populations in rural Tennessee, immigrants, our cities and in disadvantaged communities;
- Protecting families from predatory lenders by helping with affordable but responsible short term loans when hit with unexpected medical debt, surprise medical billing, job loss, or other emergencies so they can avoid predatory lenders;
- Helping more Tennesseans achieve the American dream of owning a home via access to easy and lower cost home loans;
- Assist working families in sending their children to college via lower cost student loans;
- Ensuring their members’ personal financial data is secure and their privacy protected against hackers and other bad actors;
- Investing more in the local communities they serve, growing the local economy by expanding small businesses loans and empowering job growth; and
- Ensuring that all Tennesseans have access to a not-for-profit cooperative choice when it comes to their families’ financial futures.